Attila út | Property for Sale in Budapest
We offer for sale a 122 sqm flat in district 1 at Attila út. The property is on the seventh floor, the classical building has got an elevator.
It has been under a complete luxury refurnishment. It is equipped with air conditioning and a mechanized kitchen.
The 122 sqm (with laser measurement), freshly renovated to luxury flat is located on the 7th floor of the building (there is an elevator).
Due to the location and orientation of the apartment, it is bright, sunny and quiet. The big advantage of the apartment is that it has many windows that face both east and west, so the sun always flows from somewhere into the apartment.
Another great advantage of the apartment is that the 3 bedrooms are located in 3 different corners of the apartment, so these rooms are far apart.
2 bedrooms and the living room face a beautiful wooded plot on Logodi utca, so you don’t have to look at an opposite house from the windows. The kitchen, the 3rd bedroom and the balcony window overlooks the Buda hills.
The floor plan is exceptionally good, the rooms are easily accessible.
The ownership of the property is completely arranged, unencumbered, and its possession can be solved immediately.
Both bathrooms have a shower. One of the bathrooms has a bathtub.
The purchase price includes all furniture and decorations.
- Heating and hot water are provided by a new Ariston circulating boiler. Summer cooling is provided by air conditioning. In one of the bathrooms, an extra Ariston electric water heater provides hot water, which has been placed in the household room.
- The hallway, living room and bedroom have good quality floor, and the other rooms have tiles.
- The apartment has its own water meter, which can be used in the future.
- Doors and windows replaced by premium quality, three-layer, wooden-framed windows.
- Motorized electric shutters provide shielding.
- New mechanized kitchen (refrigerator, oven, induction hob, cooker hood, built-in microwave, dishwasher, washing machine).
- Washing machine in the household room.
- It has been replaced with a complete electrical network and lighting technology.
- LED main and mood lighting system with design lamps.
- Complete soundproof with glass wool.
- Custom made furniture.
Common cost: 22,230 HUF, which includes the water fee of the apartment, renovation fund, house cleaning, garbage fee, common electricity consumption and insurance of the house.
Electricity, Gas: To be paid based on individual consumption.
The apartment is located on the 7th floor of a 7-storey, brick-built building in good condition. (There is elevator)
His common representative is agile, he manages the finances of the house, major upgrades and renovations are planned. The staircase is beautifully maintained.
LOCATION OF THE PROPERTY:
The property is located in a popular part of the heart of Buda, in a quiet, even frequented neighborhood closed to the castle district. Its public transport is excellent, with buses 5 you can easily reach the center of Pest, and at night with the 956. Tram 56 can be used in the Buda region. The Southern Railway Station (Déli Pályaudvar), Krisztina Square and Szél Kálmán Square is a 5-minute walk away. In the area there are almost all important facilities, school, kindergarten, doctor's office, bank, post office, but there is also cafés and restaurants. The castle district is at your fingertips. There is a big park next to the building offers excellent opportunities for recreation and sports, perfect for dog walking. Little children can enjoy the playground here. After a day at work, it provides a wonderful refreshment.
Underground garage spaces can also be purchased for the apartment for 15 Million HUF. It is also possible to park cars on the street. With a declared home address, only a few thousand forints a year.