5 Things You Didn’t Know About Irish-Hungarian Business Circle
Beeing an expat is never easy. Finding new connections requires a good deal of effort. Meet the conformity with different cultures is hard. Connect your business with companies abroad can cause a lot of headache. Unless you have THE connection, you know THE person. And that is the point, where Irish-Hungarian Business Circe comes to one’s aid.
Let’s see 5 facts about IHBC, that will surely help anyone looking for Irish or Hungarian connections here in Budapest or in Ireland.
1. As a non-profit organization IHBC develops Irish and Hungarian businesses and social networks since 2005. Not involved in political life, IHBC focuses on connecting Irish companies operating in Hungary with Irish people living here.
2. On the first Friday of each month IHBC holds a pub meeting where members have the opportunity to get together and catch up with what’s going on in their business lives.
3. As one of the most important festival of Ireland, St. Patrick’s Day gets a worthy celebration here in Hungary too. St. Patrick’s Day Gala Dinner is held at the Marriott Hotel in Budapest, while a street parade is also organised on the streets of Budapest.
4. Gift of the Gab is a charity event of IHBC, currently supporting the Orphanage in Göd. Regular volunteer visits are organised to carry out repairs, do maintanance jobs, and supply with the most useful things.
5. Each year IHBC join the very special Hungarian event, the Hungarian National Derby with a VIP reception. This popular event gives an opportunity to experience the true Derby feeling.
So, besides business there are a great variety of social and cultural events and opportunities for a member of the Irish-Hungarian Business Circle.
For more information see: www.ihbc.hu